Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lost: one brain

Ever have one of those mornings when you wake up and realize that not only is your brain off somewhere on vacation without you, but there isn't even a "Wish you were here!" postcard in the mailbox?

Yup, one of those days.  Since I have nothing intelligent to say, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures that I found in our files.  The first is from a hike that Matthew and I took this summer; it was a good seven miles.  Not bad for an 8 year old!


It was such a pretty little thing that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.

The next photo was taken by Matthew, I'm pretty certain.


I don't get down on my stomach that easily anymore.   The knees yell rude things on the way up or down. This was taken soon after we got Skipper, so he was, maybe, 3 months old or so.  His face is still that cute--just much larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment